TIREMAN II – TM600 / TM750
BREAKBACK TORQUE WRENCH®
• Accurate results, to ±4%, even in harsh conditions.
• The wrenches are accompanied by a calibration certificate satisfying ISO 17025 requirements.
• Accurately torques both right and left handed threads
• The break back action can be seen and felt
• Improved accuracy with the break angle reducing the possibility of over torquing
• Equally at home in the garage or on the service truck
• Dual scale, N.m and lbf.ft
TM600 – Square Drive 3/4” – Range 200-800 N·m (150-600 lbf•ft)
TM6001 – Square Drive 1” – Range 200-800 N·m (150-600 lbf•ft)
TM750 – Square Drive 3/4” – Range 300-1,000 N·m (200-750 lbf•ft)
TM7501 – Square Drive 1” – Range 300-1,000 N·m (200-750 lbf•ft)
NOTE: Specifications & design / subject to change without notice.
Color may differ from that shown.
* TIREMAN II TORQUE WRENCHTM is a trademark of: Eastern Pneumatics & Hydraulics, Inc.
*Specifications / design / accessories / options / features
are subject to change without notice.
Color may differ from image shown.