GEDORE – DREMASTER UK TORQUE WRENCH
- Adjustable, releasing and sturdy tubular torque wrench with integrated ratchet and with square drive for industry and trade
- Classified to DIN EN ISO 6789:2003 Type II Class A, with a traceable factory certificate. Calibrated to the permitted +/- 3 % deviation and more. Exceeds the specification of the standard (+/- 4%) for your safety.
- For controlled bi-directional tightening. 1/2″ reversible ratchet with push-button release and ball-locking mechanism.
- Sturdy, satin chrome-plated tubular steel design, with chrome-plated ratchet head and high-quality plastic parts
- Ergonomically shaped, 2-component plastic grip with calibration aid
- Change-over between N·m main scale and lbf·ft ancillary scale to avoid reading errors when setting the desired torque.
- With micrometre scale for main N·m scale for setting interim values
- Release system triggers a tactile and audible signal
- Ergonomic system for torque adjustment with reference symbol
- Hexagon socket key for fast adjustment not included in delivery
- Safe adjusting/setting system
- Patent pending
- Also available as sets